READY, SET, HAPPY!
Ready, Set, Happy! provides children (ages 3-7) with fun opportunities to develop self-awareness, compassion, and a sense of interconnectedness with the planet and all living beings.
Games, stories, discussion, meditation, and yoga cultivate qualities such as kindness, generosity, and compassion, all of which launch joyful and constructive ways of thinking, being, and relating to the world around us.
Ready, Set, Happy! coordinates with the adults’ program, Living a Happy Life, so that families can share, explore, and grow these positive qualities at home and in daily life. Together we all contribute to a better world!
- October 28: Right Speech with Shenaaz Jetha
- November 11: Respect with Amanda Sidran
- December 2: Forgiveness with Arnaud Berger
- $5 for children whose parents are registered for Living a Happy Life.
- $20 for children whose parents are not registered for Living a Happy Life
- Member discounts are automatically applied upon registration.
- For maximum benefit, we encourage parents to register for Living a Happy Life so that the coordinated exercises can be enjoyed by everyone together at home
To register, click here.
To register your child, you will need a MindBody profile, and you will need to add your child to the profile. To do this please click on the link provided below and follow these steps:
1. Log in to your profile
2. Click “add family members”
3. Enter the required information
4. . Be sure to click “yes” to the paid by you option (this ensures that payments will be made from your saved credit card)
5. Click “save”
Click here to create a profile for your child.
If you do not have a MindBody account, please visit this link to create a profile and add family members at the same time.
Questions? Difficulties registering? Please email [email protected], or give us a call. We’re ready, set, and happy to help!
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS
Arnaud Berger is a primary school teacher. He has taught for several years in a 3-6 Montessori school and currently teaches kindergarten at PS 58 (Carroll Gardens). He imbues his teaching practice with what he has learned by studying and practicing Tibetan Buddhism for over 15 years. He is also a meditation leader and FPMT certified teacher.
Amanda started practicing yoga in 2001, but became serious about her practice after she had her daughter in 2011. She completed her children’s yoga certification with Shari Vilchez-Blatt at Karma Kids Yoga and found the opportunity to share this practice with young minds to be incredibly rewarding, not to mention fun. She loves to bring yoga and mindfulness into the classroom at schools, and her studio classes are always playful and fun. www.amandasidranyoga.com