1:1 Private Mentoring
with Stephan Pende
Tue Mar 21–Thu Mar 23, 2:30–6pm EDT IN-PERSON
Stephan Pende is offering the rare opportunity to meet with him directly at Shantideva Center in Brooklyn, NY for 60-minute, one-on-one spiritual mentoring sessions. Stephan offers guidance on a variety of matters, including:
- Integrating nondual awareness,
- Learning to slow down, cultivate radical acceptance, establish a healthy meditation practice and bring mindfulness into your daily life and relationships.
- Compassionate support on your journey,
- Guidance in your meditation practice,
- Support in times of fear, depression, anxiety, stress or grief,
- Help in integrating your spiritual practice into work and relationships,
- Discovery of a spiritual practice which is tailored to your needs.
The emphasis of his work
- Supporting a contemplative lifestyle for both Buddhists and non-Buddhists,
- Establishing a daily formal meditation practice and a mindfulness practice in daily life,
- The emergence of present-centered, non-judgmental awareness,
- Integration of the body in your practice.
Overcoming spiritual turmoils
- Supporting challenging times on the spiritual journey.
As in the practice of Psychotherapy, spiritual mentoring with Stephan is entirely confidential.
To review the policy please click here. For questions, please email [email protected]
This is an in-person event, and you are required to have full vaccination. Please review our Covid-19 policy for details.
Registration / Schedule
Fee: suggested $108, other options $80, $90, $100
100% of the amount goes to the teacher. Shantideva member benefits do not apply.
Daily Mentoring Session Schedules
Slot 1: 2:30-3:30pm
Slot 2: 3:45-4:45pm
Slot 3: 5-6pm
Time zone: US Eastern Daylight Time (GMT/UTC-4)
If the registration above didn’t work for you, please try this alternative page, or email [email protected] for assistance.
Dana for the Teacher
About the Teacher
Stephan Pende Wormland has studied and practiced meditation in multiple traditions for over 30 years. He was a monk in the Tibetan tradition for 11 years. During that time, he served as director of FPMT’s Nalanda Monastery and spent five years in group and solitary retreats. While Stephan’s main teacher is Lama Zopa Rinpoche, he has also received teachings from great Tibetan Masters of the four schools including His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Sakya Trizin Rinpoche, Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche, Chökyi Nyima Rinpoche, Kirti Thenshap Rinpoche, Chogye Trichen Rinpoche, and Choden Rinpoche. He has also practiced and studied with esteemed Western teachers like Peter Fenner, Alan Wallace, Rob Preece, Alex Berzin, Pema Chodron, Robert Thurman, and Ken McLeod.
Stephan has been the resident teacher for FPMT’s Center for Wisdom and Compassion in Copenhagen for many years and currently teaches meditation in Buddhist Centers around Europe. Since 2009 he has been studying Radiant Mind with Peter Fenner, completed the Nondual Teacher Training, and is a program adviser of Potential Project.