You are eligible to take this assessment if you have:
Come to every session (or conferred with someone else to hear whatever you may have missed if you missed one or two sessions).
- Done all of the required readings and have practiced at least ten minutes of meditation a day since the module began.
- Done each of the required meditations at least three times, and can commit to dedicating one day to integrating the material.
- Committed to dedicating one day to integrating the material covered in the module. This can be done either by:
- attending a formal lam rim retreat with analytical meditations on the topic (the retreat for this module will be held on Sunday, December 15 from 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM); or
- doing at least four meditation sessions on the topic on your own at home, and maintaining as much as possible an awareness of the topic between sessions.
Review the readings and any notes you may want to review before looking at the questions. Then put away the readings and notes, and do your best to answer the questions on your own. Remember, this is intended as a tool to help you assess your own current understanding of this material and to identify any aspects of it that you may want to spend more time reviewing going forward.